- Renewable electricity sufficient to meet 16% of the site’s needs
- Enough heat for 16% of the site’s needs
- Overall reduction in carbon footprint of approximately 2,800t pa
- A reduction in HGV movements of over 1100 journeys pa
- 1200t pa of high quality ammonium sulphate fertiliser
All these outputs will come from materials that would otherwise go to waste. Overall the project represents a significant investment in improving the environmental and financial performance of the Holton site.
The project is expected to cost in the region of £4m, which will be funded by outside investors.
This site describes how the project will work, where it will be located and the various benefits to the environment that it will deliver. Even more importantly, it allows you to have your say. We at Glendale Power really want to hear your views so that we get this important project absolutely right for Holton.